Blog: Why you need an award planner!
So this is the time of year where planning becomes a priority and new ideas come into fruition. Award planning should feature in this task for any business who has achieved significant progress in the last 12 months or who would like the recognition and staff boost to drive them forward.
To help companies identify which awards to enter and all the important information they need to decide, we are offering our bespoke Award Planners at a massive £200 discount making the investment just £275 per planner.
10 REASONS WHY YOU NEED ONE!
- Save £200 if you book yours BEFORE 31st January 2018
- Save 5 - 8 hours trawling through the internet finding the information about the awards you want to enter.
- Receive details about the relevant awards which reflect your achievements and are in line with your future business goals.
- Use the quick glance contents page and then view all awards listed in chronological order by deadline date
- Receive the Planner direct to your inbox in an easy to read PDF format.
- Benefit from having detailed information for each award which includes:
- Entry requirements/ wordcount
- Other key dates relating to entry such as Shortlist Announcement, interview date etc
- Dinner date, cost per ticket, venue
- Category information
- Past winners
- Speeds up decision making to help you plan effectively and more efficiently
- Aids budget preparation and planning
- Receive a COMPLIMENTARY follow-up meeting with Lucinda to discuss the Planner and choose the right awards to enter
- No commitment to using Pure Awards for writing services after receiving the award, however those who do will receive an additional benefit of a 10% discount off the full writing fee using this reference 'AP18'
Articles in Category: Bids + Tenders